Good season or bad season, I learned God the Lord just wants me to trust Him through each and every season. No matter what kind of season I’m going through, I can remember that God is right by my side and always promises to make it beautiful in His time.
- For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven.
- A time to be born and a time to die. A time to plant and a time to harvest.
- A time to kill and a time to heal. A time to tear down and a time to build up.
- A time to cry and a time to laugh. A time to grieve and a time to dance.
- A time to scatter stones and a time to gather stones. A time to embrace and a time to turn away.
- A time to search and a time to quit searching. A time to keep and a time to throw away.
- A time to tear and a time to mend. A time to be quiet and a time to speak.
- A time to love and a time to hate. A time for war and a time for peace.
- What do people really get for all their hard work?
- I have seen the burden God has placed on us all.
- Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God’s work from beginning to end.